Who can apply for franchise?
- Any citizen of India.
- Proprietorship firm.
- Partnership Firm.
- Public and Private Limited Company.
- Individual Institution
- Educational Professional.
A prospective Training Centre should
- Inquiry Online by our Website or call our Head Office Helpline number to Inquiry for Start NISVT Authorized Training Centre.
- Download the Centre Affiliation Form Online or Receive by mail.
- After Filling require information about of self, premises, available hardware, staff details, Infrastructure Details, plan for business development etc. and send it by Email at NISVT@gmail.com or Send to Head Office with Required Document Attachment and Affiliation Fees Deposited Receipt (Online/ Offline).
- Receipt of the application and data sheet at the Head Office / Regional office would be followed by personal interview with the Director/ Chairman NISVT of Centre Director and a visit by our Inspection professional team at the prospective Centre.